Any shooters working on 6.5 Creedmoor loads

notahd

Any shooters working on the 6.5 creedmoor loads? I put together a 6.5 with a 26" Bartlein on an Armilite a-10 lower this spring. Just wondering what most are loading for this caliber. I have loaded and shot Hornady 123's and they shot very well. I have some 130 Berger VLD and 130AR Bergers to load. Just wonder if any one has a good load for the bergers

I used the 130 bergers in my creedmoor last year to take a little white tail buck in montana. Load was hornady brass cci BR2 primer and 42.2gr H4350 seated at 2.825 shot very good in my ruger hawkeye predator.

YEP! This is persactly the cartridge on which I want info so I can reload for PRS competition.

->What is considered good brass? (not the most expensive, please, but very consistent brass in volume and durability.)

-> What are the best primers for the Hogdon Extreme 4350 heat tolerant powder? (And is that the best powder for this cartridge?) [I will do most of my shooting in the Mojave Desert.]

-> I plan to try a few different Berger bullets but I think the 130 gr. Hybrid pills will be best.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.