Any scopes for sale?

I have some Burris NIB still in factory wrapped plastic. 3.5x10x50 Tac30 LRS illuminated mil dot for $439. 3x12x50 Extreme Tactical XTR Mil Dot for $599 and same scope with Ballistic Plex for $539.

Looking for a 50 mil 10x mildot scope,anyone have something nice for sale?
Nikon Tactica 4x 16x 50mm 30mm tube, mil dot, tactical turrets, side focus, New, $800.00

Leupold MK 4 6.5 X 20 X 50mm mil dot excellent condition, $850.00

Send pm if interested, I'm out of town until Mon.

Does the Burris have exposed turrets?Do they lock in place?How well does the ballistic plex work?Im trying to find a scope with turrets that cant be accidently turned while carrying rifle slung.PM sent on Mark 4.Thanx guys.

Don't know what price range your looking for and it's not 50mm but I have a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 side focus with mildots.....

I have never had the Burris out of the box. Just go to their website and you can see what they look like. I have collected a bunch of stuff and probably need to sell a few things. There are at least 6-8 Nikon Monarchs NIB with the Burris. A couple of those are the 4x16x50 with the BDC and plex reticle. And a 6x20x50 same reticles.

They all have the AO on the side. The XTR scopes are exceptional scopes for the money and the ones I like the best. They are a better scope than the Tac-30 and easily worth an extra $150 or so. I got a couple of the Tac-30's and they are good scopes for the money but I am selling the one NIB because the XTR's are worth the extra price.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.