Any precision shooting minded Gunsmiths in Utah??

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
Looking for a good smith locally. I live 30 min. south of Salt Lake City. I'm willing drive a ways for good work.

Can't seem to find any guys that are really extreme accuracy minded.

Thanks

one that comes highly recommended and will impress the hell out of you is Brad Stair out of ogden # 394-0331. There is another post on here if you look back a page or two that discusses this same issue.

one that comes highly recommended and will impress the hell out of you is Brad Stair out of ogden # 394-0331. There is another post on here if you look back a page or two that discusses this same issue.

I looked back 10 pages and only found one that talked about gunsmiths in general, from all over. Interested in local Utah guys

Thanks for the number I will call him right away

there is a guy in springville he is a benchrest shooter and builds customs his name is joel olas his # is 801-310-3121 he has done a few brake for me and I have seen how some of his customs shoot he does good work good luck

I don't know how you have the posts ordered but on the second page I started a thread asking relatively the same question and there are 14 replys. It was started on 7-26-08. Hope this provides additional help

There are a few that frequent Parley's shooting range that do amazing jobs. The guy's face that comes to mind has a german accent and prefers the 6mmbr but always has unbelievable results (if I didn't see him do them I wouldn't believe they are even possible. I hope that helps. Dave, the range master knows him if you need to track him down.

one that comes highly recommended and will impress the hell out of you is Brad Stair out of ogden # 394-0331.

+1 on Brad Stair of Wasatch Precision Arms (WPA)

WPA is lead by Brad Stair, master gunsmith of 35 years who specializes in precise long range hunting rifles. Brad developed the Tejas line of wildcats that are amongst the fastest, flattest and most accurate cartridges in the industry today. Coupled with Wade Ovard's and Troy Justensen's 40 plus years of combined hunting, guiding and shooting experience will prove to be a winning combination.

• Wasatch Precision Arms
  • 155 West 14th Street
  • Ogden, UT 84404
  • 888-394-0331 (Toll Free)
  • 801-394-0331 (Office)
  • 801-394-0116 (Fax)
  • [email protected]

Good luck!

Ed

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts