• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED any interest in REM 700 RH SA mag bolt face

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I have is a Remington 700 right-hand short action magnum bolt face action I may be interested in selling. It's brand-new in the box never been used. Only been out of the box for pictures. I probably paid way too much for it.

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/1legmont/newremactions002.jpg

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i372/1legmont/newremactions001.jpg

Cheers
$450 shipped

Build something on it.

It will be hard to get that much for it because you can buy a complete rifle for less than that.

A stainless action would be worth that .

J E CUSTOM

go-ahead in by the cheaper one. But I don't really need your comments on my thread. send a private message if you have a problem. always has to be a wiseguy

J E Custom offered you solid advice. The fact that you don't like it...oh well. Anyone that is seriously interested in the action will be able to look right past his comments.

Plus, you didn't mention that the price includes the trigger - yes?

yes, it comes with the trigger. Where can I find a complete short action magnum rifle for $450? That is brand-new.

Cheers

yes, it comes with the trigger. Where can I find a complete short action magnum rifle for $450? That is brand-new.

Cheers

Sorry. Did not mean to offend you I just thought You should know that your price was to high for a quick sale.

Walmart and Academy sale the 700 sps for $370.00 plus tax the stainless 700 sps are $ 430.00
They are both ADLs but you get everything.

Brownells sells the 700 SA Magnum bolt face for $369.00 complete with trigger + shipping (No bottom metal).

Again: I was just trying to help. Not trying to be a wise guy ether.

J E CUSTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.