Any Forum Members close to Monarch MT?

amu_shooter

Just retired from the Army, Wife and I decided it was time for a change, sold everything here and bought a sweet log home in Monarch, any forum members close to there?

I'll update my info once we get there around 11 Sep.

Walter

amu_shooter:

I have friends who live in White Sulpher Springs. They run the Twin Sisters Trading Co - Bodie and Alaina Morrison.
Several other friends in WSS have vacation properties in Monarch. Look up Josh Paddock in WSS. All good people.
Good luck.

Clayt Mabry
King Ferry, NY

Just retired from the Army, Wife and I decided it was time for a change, sold everything here and bought a sweet log home in Monarch, any forum members close to there?

I'll update my info once we get there around 11 Sep.

Walter
Walter,

Congratulations on your retirement, log home, and thanks for serving this great nation. I live in Great Falls, ~45 miles north of Monarch. I retired from USAF in 2007 but still work at Malmstrom AFB. Monarch is one of my hunting grounds.

Ed

Thanks for the info dynafit, can't wait to get out there early Sep. We'll definitely visit WSS.

Also, adk hunter......house 3070 sq. Thought about maybe putting a fully furnished room on air b and b for hunter or someone that needs to stay in that, I'll have to wait till I'm fully set up first though and decide then.

Thanks for the info dynafit, can't wait to get out there early Sep. We'll definitely visit WSS.

Also, adk hunter......house 3070 sq. Thought about maybe putting a fully furnished room on air b and b for hunter or someone that needs to stay in that, I'll have to wait till I'm fully set up first though and decide then.
WSS is ~53 miles south of Monarch pass Niehart- I hunt in these areas too. Do you have a specific question?