• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Any body in the market for a Dodge Truck!

steve smith

For Sale

2002 Dodge 2500 4x4 SLT Quad-Cab 8' Bed
High Output Cummins Diesel
6 speed manual transmission with 3.55:1 gears
Electric windows and locks.
CD/Stereo
EVERYTHING WORKS! HAS BEEN MANTAINED VERY WELL. Paint and body in great shape. Except for the inside of the bed, lots of scratches. Nothing a spray in bedliner wouldn't cover up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Currently has 118K miles, 99% hwy miles. I think I have pulled a trailor 5x for a combined total of about maybe 5K miles.
Replaced injector pump + lift pump @ 112K miles
Injector pump and lift pump still have warrenty.
Asking $16,500.
Need to sell my baby to fund college edumacation! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Truck is currently in Austin TX, for about 3-4 weeks.
Would be willing to consider delivering to Texas location.
Will try to post a few pics here in a few days.

I might be interested in the truck. Not too familiar with when Dodge changed the body style. Is yours the old or new? Looking forward to seeing some pics. Are you the original owner?

I work in Dallas, but my son lives in Austin. I could get him to take a look at the machine for me.

Thnx
Eddie Manuel

They changed the body style starting in 2003, so it is the old body style. Yes I am the original owner.
I have the pics on my computer just need to figure out how to post them.

You or your son can shoot me an e-mail [email protected] or call
Home # (512)258-8102
Cell# (979)235-7621
I'll be out of town tomorrow (friday 13th) thru sunday evening, but will have my cell with me.

I figured it out. I maybe slow but I'll get there.
HBpEsNgsMwJvVNHSneQPG2UjnDNV.jpg

1mD5iAfppgDmvRbiUgjpwxvcdVPu.jpg

qETWsEkxshVBxmXqEgovlebyXQPe.jpg