Antelope Season Results!

alexkeyser

Just getting around to posting pics from my antelope hunt this past october. This was the first time I was able to get my father to go hunting with me in well over 10 years! I couldn't believe I got him to go all the way from New York to Wyoming and leave the family buisness for a whole week! The bucks we took were not exceptional but ok for a do it yourself hunt, atleast I thought so. My fathers buck was taken at 150 yards. My buck was taken at 220 yards. And my doe was taken at 632 yards. All one shot kills using my fathers 7 ultra magnum accurized by Bob Hart of R.W. Hart in PA. My brothers and I all chipped in to buy him the rifle last year for his birthday, and this year I paid his way for the hunt. It was a really good time and a good oportunity to bond with my Dad. Thanks for looking! AL

Dads Antelope
IMG_0836.jpg

My Antelope
IMG_0843.jpg

My doe

and no, Iwas not sleeping in the last photo:D

My son would not have to twist my arm!

Nice pictures...

Next time please use the smaller size that Photobucket has. Some guys on the board have monitor resolution that require major side scrolling to see such large images. And some have slow dialup connections...

Most of the images I post are no more than 650 pixels wide and about 100K in size.

Yours are 950 wide and 230K to 300k.

But thanks, post more when you get em.

Alex,
Thanks for sharing your story, hope you and your dad get to do a lot more hunts together. Sometimes we just have to make things happen, but they results are worth it. My favorite hunting memories always go back to hunts with my son, even tho I have been fortunate to do a lot of hunts were he could not come along.
Great shooting and fine photos, I like those big images!

Alex,
great job getting dad out west hunting, thats a heck of a nice b-day present. very nice animals taken beautiful pictures thank you for posting. regards

Alex,
Great pics and animals. Antelope hunts are always a blast! A great hunt to share with family or friends. Thanks for sharing.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.