• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Another Scam - NOT LRH but Email - Pistol Sale - Not Mine

Muddyboots

FYI - I received an email this morning to pay for a pistol I bought in a store in GA. NOPE! Never happened and "only" wanted me to submit my CC number so they could process the pistol ASAP since it was on clearance at a very good price. Seriously? A pistol on clearance during these times? Several links included to look at the details of the pistol were included. Yeah, I am really going to open a link from somebody on gmail asking for money.

So this may be a wave going through so be on look out.

Open season right now on everyone and everything with prices so high on everything. Just saw the lastest on gasoline and diesel fuel theft on the news. Nothing surprises me. Stay alert.

Watch out for scammer sites selling guitar amplifier tubes--- there is a tube scare/shortage going on right now since most tubes are made in Russia and China, with the Russinan trade sanctions and rumors that China may start helping Russia people went crazy and stockpiled all the tubes--- I've already seen $25 tubes selling for $125--- scam sites will be soon to follow