Another Redding 50% sale

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by Roll-Yur-Own, May 15, 2007.

1. Roll-Yur-Own

Roll-Yur-Own Well-Known Member

Guys I'm having another sale. Please don't respond with a post. Send me a PM. Prices are 50% of catalogue prices.

I'm only going to run this sale until Friday 5/17/07.

2. Roll-Yur-Own

Roll-Yur-Own Well-Known Member

Guy, I forgot to mention. United States orders only.

3. badaboom

badaboom Well-Known Member

PM sent 338 lapua die FLS "S"
    sent PM twice still not showing in my home that any PM's have been sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. ChrisGarrett

ChrisGarrett Member

Order with confidence...

Hello,

I just got my order today from 3 weeks back, everything's just peachy and if you don't mind waiting that time, you'll definitely end up saving a bit even with s/h and PP fees added in, especially on that hard to find stuff like my 338 Lapua body die and TiNi bushings.

I've got more things that I want, but I have a 8# jug of H-4831sc that I need to pay for first!

Thanks RYO, Chris Garrett

5. 7mashburn

7mashburn New Member

pm sent and my home shows no pm sent also

6. badaboom

I need the same thing that ChrisGarrett received above email me when you have a opportunity. Still not sure if PM is working for me. Thanks

7. ChrisGarrett

ChrisGarrett Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I need the same thing that ChrisGarrett received above email me when you have a opportunity. Still not sure if PM is working for me. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the .364 and .365 TiNi bushings and the 338 S Neck Sizer die as well. $125 delivered FWIW. Shipping might have be a couple of bucks lower, but try finding somebody that stocks those bushings and body die and well...the 3 wk wait and price seems to be fine in my mind. Communications were good, as well. I guess it takes time to gather orders, receive payment, submit orders, wait for Redding to ship, get them all squared away, then boxed up and finaly shipped.

RYO is fine in my book and I didn't know him from Adam prior to sending him my $125.

If you need new and sealed, 2007 production Lapua 338 LM brass and/or 300gr SMKs, let me know. I have some extras here, if you're interested.

Flyingsqir@gmail.com

Take care and good luck, Chris

8. skidlyman

skidlyman Well-Known Member

got my last order today, thanks

9. badaboom

Still trying to send PM for Redding Type S 338 lapua Fl die with two bushings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

I have access to Roll's email address and I have alerted him to the PM problem.

Correction: His email address bounced back to me. That means it is not a LRH.com PM problem.

Sorry I can't help if he doesn't use a valid email address.

11. CatShooter

CatShooter Well-Known Member

I sent Roll a PM this morning and it didn't bounce.

12. badaboom

I've been trying to send PM a number of times since the 17th May, with what appears to be No success. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    Some say YES and it appears some say NO, Whats UP?
    Roll-Yur-Own why don't you PM me. I beleive at least I can receive PM'S

13. oso

oso Well-Known Member

Yeah I sent a couple his way and never got a response? I guess I will wait for the next go round /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

14. Gene

Gene Well-Known Member

I made a Pay Pal payment of $115 to him a week ago for one Competition die. No response from the seller. I can't start loading until I have the die. Now, his e-mail comes back "undeliverable". Is this guy a scam artist? If you read this Johnny, please acknowledge receipt of my payment and let me know when I can expect delivery. Has anyone received goods they paid for from him? If not, we need to take action ASAP.