Another member in Missoula, MT

huntin_fool

Just found this sight tonight and thought i would join the forum. I obcess over guns. I work in a sporting goods store at the gun counter here in Missoula. Just thought i would post up before i head to bed and see who else is from the Missoula area.

Welcome, welcome. Be prepared to learn a lot from these guys. I don't post much, I just lurk from post to post and get all I can from here. It's a great site!

P.S. Is Fred's still up there, (turn west on exit 96, take the first left, park on the south side on the first building on the left). Not that I've been there, I just heard about it.

Welcome huntin_fool, not in Msla but east of you 250 miles.
Fred's, yes it's still there. Freddies the dollar store, ha, ha? Never been there myself either, just heard about it too.

Don't give him any ideas ... he's got other things to worry about like college and GF stuffs.

He doesn't need to be "where there's always shakin'!" :D:rolleyes::)

Cole,

Go shooting/hunting with the GF instead.

Ed

ohhhhhh, now i get it. lol. Took me a minute to put two and two together. Ive never been there either and dont intend to. Thats way on the other side of town that i never go to.

Welcome, I'm up here in Ronan. Great place tp live, but gotta go off the res. to hunt big game. What sporting goods store do you work?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts