Another desert dog in phoenix

Welcome to the forum! Do you have a muzzle brake on your ultra mag?
I bought the rifle from a family member who bought new and equipped with Harris bipod, Burris Black Diamond 4x16x50 Ballistic Plex, muzzle brake, bedded stock. It's a hand full without the brake but way tolerable with it. I only shot it once at the range at 100 yards. I'm getting some house projects completed so I can get out to shoot. So much to learn.

Welcome from Glendale. Lots of long range places to shoot if you know where to go. I have a spot that gets me well past 2000 if needed.
I have no idea where to shoot and would appreciate if we could get together if it works for you. Don't know if you like to mentor but I could use some mentoring if you do.

Question for you desert dogs. Any critter problems in these newly developing areas??? Here in the outlying areas of Vegas we have big rat problems & some with coyotes( but just with small pets}. I had a rat pack take up residence under my hot tub & it took me 7 months to get rid of them!! All 8 of them!! Tried everything from live traps to electronic. Finally bought the biggest snap trap I could find & baited with KFC. Caught all 8 in less than a week. LOL

BW

Some fruit rats if citrus trees present. Coyotes, bobcats, lots of javelina and an occasional lion in outlying areas eating garbage and any dog or cat they can get.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.