Another buck hammered with the 284win and 177 hammer hunter

Yep. I always hold off because I don't want to burn my A tag too early. The good hunting starts in September when they shed out to that blue grey coat. I love ❤️ that! Your buck looks clean! Really nice!

Yep. I always hold off because I don't want to burn my A tag too early. The good hunting starts in September when they shed out to that blue grey coat. I love ❤️ that! Your buck looks clean! Really nice!
He's about as grey as them come. Not a lick of summer coat left on him. The real hunting starts on the 16th. High country blacktails in trinity.

That place is the real deal! I'm west of you in the Yolla Bolly out of Covelo. I go in about 10 miles and things are usually pretty peaceful in there. Get away from the roadies.

That place is the real deal! I'm west of you in the Yolla Bolly out of Covelo. I go in about 10 miles and things are usually pretty peaceful in there. Get away from the roadies.
How are the Bolly's doing since the last burn? I know that country needed a good brush cleaning.