Announcing the New Hammer HHT

Any more updates on the HHT 275 caliber bullets?
Waiting on our tip mold to get done so we can move forward. I am planning to take my 36 Nosler to Africa on May 4. I need the big bore tip before then! I'm about to go load develop bullets that are missing tips and hope that the tip size matches our hollow point size. Hopefully that works so I can take some animals with .366 cal Hammer HHT'S.

Waiting on our tip mold to get done so we can move forward. I am planning to take my 36 Nosler to Africa on May 4. I need the big bore tip before then! I'm about to go load develop bullets that are missing tips and hope that the tip size matches our hollow point size. Hopefully that works so I can take some animals with .366 cal Hammer HHT'S.

.366" ??? You must be shooting a muzzleloader. LMAO

We sent a test rifle and bullets up to Alaska to shoot at sea level and 0*. We made another bullet that came in at 176gr that shows good stability on the Miller calculator. It failed to stabilize. The 170gr HHT had no issues. We are done trying to make bullets at the 6x caliber in length. They are just too iffy.

I should add, we could make a bullet in that weight with a shorter nose and a flat base that would be stable, but the 170gr HHT would beat it in every way.
Can't imagine the 170gr HHT ballistics losing out to a 180gr by much more than marginal numbers, especially in a hunting scenario. I'm speaking for myself and know shooters and loaders have their opinion. Thanks

All of this tipped 9.3 talk gets me pretty excited for a tipped 358. Especially after the expanded HHT selection in .277 that recently hit the market for my 6.8W.