An amazing long range reticle!

Looks very similar to the concept of the Horus reticle but not as busy, I like it.

I think (weaver?) had a recticle with a similar concept back in the day. As i recall it had a darker duplex with multiple fine lines horizontal and verticle that formed boxes. Its been ten years since I looked through that scope, but as I recall it only had a few lines, maybe 3 each way. those that used it really liked it.

I thought with every 5th mark (if I had made it correctly) clearly visible it would be fairly simple to use. Although this is all hypothetical.

Now that would be a dream job. Currently I'm thinking about becoming a petroleum engineer, but I want to go to Univ. of Missouri, who doesn't have a petroleum engineering program. Dad teaches there so I get a big 'ole discount.

Unless I am mistaken, it looks like they have a Chemical Engineering program. With a ChemE degree you should have no problem getting into the petroleum engineering field. Nearly all of the petroleum engineers that I work with are chemical engineers. I know there are specialty programs that give a degree in 'petroleum engineering', but I also know that chemical engineers working in the petroleum industry are referred to as petroleum engineers. If you decide to go into the ChemE program you had better be excellent at math and chemistry, and you better give up any plans of actually having a life while in school.

reminds me of........ da da da
ret_h37_4_lg.gif
Horus vision

Wow that looks confusing. I like the concept (I guess I made about the same thing) but it would cover up alot of the target it looks like.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.