amazon bummer

plumeja

So i put in an order for a vortex viper pst 6-24-50 sfp for $900 shipped to my door. I was happy to wait for the two months it said it would take. After a long talk with amazon canada, were they couldn't do anything to speed it up. They gave me another 100 off the price for the hassle. Now is it worth waiting for god knows how long. I went as far to call vortex canada to see if they could do anything, of course they said at that price take it and they have nothing to do with amazon. I don't want to spend 1300 but haven't really seen anything with those specs and even close with the price. if anyone has some suggestions or products to look at that would rock.
I want to shoot up to 1000yrds i like the moa style and want to get a good bang for my buck.
thanks shooters out there

Why a 2 month wait in the beginning? Would they wait for 2 months to get their money? Id talk to Amazon about some dude posting fictious adds on their service

If your not dead set on a vortex look into a leupold vx-3 6.5-20x50mm with 70 moa of internal adj for right around 800 or a leupold VX-3 8.5-25x50mm with 87 moa of adj for about 900-1000. If I knew how to post pictures I would show you my 6.5-25x50. It is smurff blue from the custom shop

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.