Amarillo, TX hogs

I lived just outside of anchor point. The Russian community of Nikolaevsk. Finished high school in 98 and moved away. Been back just a couple of times since.

Ohh ya. I know the spot. Always wanted to hunt brown bear out that way. My coworker lives out there. Fought many fires there as well! Gf lived of the old sterling. What a small world

When we move back, we are hoping to move across the water to seldovia. Less people, more woods

morning, contact Texas Parks and Wildlife for references about locations and guides.

Also, get on the internet, punch in guides and hog hunting in the area of TX. that u

would like to hunt.

go now before the weather gets warm and the snakes start to move. if not wear

snake leggings for protection anytime. b safe. very beautiful country, but

very unforgiving.lightbulb

So, what in the world are some MN boys going to do in Amarillo? What a cultural and environmental shock. When's the hunt? I can not wait to see the pictures and hear the play by.

My brother and I are siding insralers , and there is a new hotel chain being built around the country. I have done one locally in Grand Forks, Rock Springs WY, Missoulla MT, and worked on one in Anchorage AK. And now its time to side one in Amarillo. Just decided to get some hog hunting in, since we are going to be there. Been talking about it for years, just now someone is paying my travel expenses.

morning, TX. has 1.3 Million acres that r for free hunting. contact the TPW

for map. I have hunted a lot of the land. problem, a lot of hunters know about

the property. get map scout where u want to hunt. set up early, look for

feed and water. Banglightbulb

morning, TX. has 1.3 Million acres that r for free hunting. contact the TPW

for map. I have hunted a lot of the land. problem, a lot of hunters know about

the property. get map scout where u want to hunt. set up early, look for

feed and water. Banglightbulb

We'll be there for a month, we were thinking of trying public lands also. Thanks advice.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.