Alternative FOURMS for discussing AMERICA - Keep Politics off of LRH

Just create a separate politics forum.

Argue all you want, but keep it in there.

Any political nonsense gets started in a different forum, just move it to the political forum.

Keeps all your traffic/ eyeballs here for longer periods of time, increases ad revenue.

It does bring out the nut jobs though.

You do a great job, Len. I appreciate it. It's hard to keep politics out of anything these days, as you can see from the first handful of comments on your thread about how to keep politics off this site. According to my conservative friends (especially the foil hat crowd), I'm a tree hugger liberal. According to my liberal friends, I'm a conservative gun nut (I believe in the very broad use of capital punishment). The polarization in this country is the root of the problem. We have completely forgotten how to debate an idea and find consensus. We have completely forgotten how to ever be wrong or take responsibility for anything bad, but will definitely take credit for everything good. And now we can't even accept losing. Everything is always the other teams fault. Sadly, we don't have the maturity level or intellectual ambition to do any better. A large portion of adults in this country have the maturity level of a 12 year old. And for the country's sake, both sides must do better.
I will say I've had more success getting a vegan from California to understand my ethics and love for hunting and shooting than I have getting a GQPer to understand the concepts of facts, honesty, and reality. I don't do political forums, because I find them to simply be "echo chambers", which is about all the whackjobs on both sides can tolerate. So, sorry I can't recommend any.
Political BS aside, this forum is an absolute treasure when it comes to knowledge and experience about shooting and reloading. And everyone I've dealt with on here seems to be honest and well intentioned, regardless of political stripe. Just renewed my membership last week and happy to have the opportunity to do so.

Does this mean we are going back to no more politics except 2nd amendment politics? Seems like that policy went by the wayside a couple of month's back. I would much rather debate over the 6.5 creedmore.

FB_IMG_1652715022075.jpg

Recent Posts