Allen Mag brass?

This sounds like a little better case life than my 7-.338RUM with the long neck in a 26" 8" twist Proof carbon barrel. After about 250 rounds down range, I will start on my next fifty 7RUM Remington cases. Lots of that shooting was testing different powders up to slight bolt lift resistance with two bullets.

Recently I switched from Hammer Hunter 131 grainers at 3,680 feet per second to Hammer Hunter 90 grainers to discover how fast can I push them. I got readings from 1,900 to 4,300 feet per second with H4350, H4831(WW2 powder), RL22, and IMR7828.

If I may, I would like to cry on your shoulder. The Oehler 33 I purchased in 1979 is, shall we say, less and believable. Mr. Oehler told me to send it in and he will try to correct it. I'm thinking many of the guys on this sight weren't even born back then.

Wow, that is some discrepancy! Guessing it served its course and is getting tired - like me. đź‘´ I've been around but didn't know or care about a chrony back then. ;) Your velocity with them itty bitty pills is screaming, no doubt. I'm running the 150 BD-2 in my 7 AM just under 3,700 fps. It's a hot load of RL33 that I wouldn't shoot in the summer heat (gives a little stiff bolt), but fine for hunting season temps...

Recently I switched from Hammer Hunter 131 grainers at 3,680 feet per second to Hammer Hunter 90 grainers to discover how fast can I push them. I got readings from 1,900 to 4,300 feet per second with H4350, H4831(WW2 powder), RL22, and IMR7828.
I run the 143 HH at 3,630 fps in a 7 RUM from a 26" with Reloder 26 so I would think you could get more out of the 131HH.

Man, you're shooting 150's faster than I firing 131's. What's the barrel length?
Barrell is 26" Bartlein #4 CW 400MODBB (Kirby's actions are very strong too) 106 gr RL-33

Have you played with a Lee Crimp die? Might be surprised what it'd do, especially in a large case where there's more powder to burn. Seems the millisecond (or whatever it is) from when the primer goes off till the powder column really ignites can at times push the bullet out into the lands and give a pressure spike. I was able to get quite a bit more from an HH on our Creed with the LCD... Varies with rifles.