Alejo, from Mendoza, Argentina.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Alejo, May 27, 2010.

1. Alejo

Alejo New Member

Dear friends,
    Sorry about my english!. I'm very happy to could learn from you about long range hunting and take part in this forum. I'm 49 years old and I like mountain hunting very much. Yearly I chase red deer during the rut in the south of argentina, "patagonia" and I enjoy to camp in the mountain's high woods many autumnal days and glass, glass and glass . I have some rifles suitables to long range. I like the .30 and .338 calibers. Additionaly I work with cattle in a big farm where there are many wild boars, named "jabalì", and some cougars localy named "pumas". Also I have hunted plains and dangerous game in some african countries like zimbabwe, namibia and mozambique. Ok friends I'm here. Good hunting for all !!!
    :)

2. Oliveralan

Oliveralan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Hope to here of your hunting adventures. You are very lucky to live in a place most people only dream of hunting.

Oliver

3. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

Hola Alejo,

Agreed, you live in God's country. Welcome, enjoy, share, ask and learn.

All the best,

Matt

4. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

5. paphil

paphil Well-Known Member

I lived in Lujan de Cullo in 1973 and have always wanted to go back! Todavia recuerdo mi espanol . Mendoza is a great place. welcome to the forum.