Alejo, from Mendoza, Argentina.

Alejo

Dear friends,
Sorry about my english!. I'm very happy to could learn from you about long range hunting and take part in this forum. I'm 49 years old and I like mountain hunting very much. Yearly I chase red deer during the rut in the south of argentina, "patagonia" and I enjoy to camp in the mountain's high woods many autumnal days and glass, glass and glass . I have some rifles suitables to long range. I like the .30 and .338 calibers. Additionaly I work with cattle in a big farm where there are many wild boars, named "jabalì", and some cougars localy named "pumas". Also I have hunted plains and dangerous game in some african countries like zimbabwe, namibia and mozambique. Ok friends I'm here. Good hunting for all !!!
:)

Welcome to the forum! Hope to here of your hunting adventures. You are very lucky to live in a place most people only dream of hunting.

Oliver

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

I lived in Lujan de Cullo in 1973 and have always wanted to go back! Todavia recuerdo mi espanol . Mendoza is a great place. welcome to the forum.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.