Alaska Dall Sheep and Brown/Grizzly Bear Hunt s - 2009 - Alaska Remote Guide Service

ADMIN

Administrator
Dear Friends,

We wish you all the best in the New Year! If you are considering an Alaska guided hunt for Dall Sheep and or Brown or Grizzly Bear in 2009, please check us out!

Deluxe Dall Sheep Hunts - Good Sheep hunts are getting harder to come by because many areas are going to drawing permits for non residents. My area has some exceptional rams. If you are in better than average shape and are looking for a hunt that gives you an excellent chance at a better than average ram for a good value, this hunt is for you, and the sooner the better! We do have less physical hunts as well.

Our Standard Deluxe Sheep Hunts run 11 days, cost $12,500.00, and Include:

- Most air charter fees and transportation starting from Anchorage, Alaska.

- A 1 X 1 guide client ratio with a registered (not assistant) guide with current Wilderness First Responder certification (this is an 80 hour first aid class).

- Our guides are capable outdoorsmen that live in Alaska year round and have successful sheep hunting experience in the guide use areas we hunt.

- Each camp will be equipped with good quality optics and expedition quality equipment that is tailored for that particular hunt.

- We hunt in my "Sole Use" guide concession where the only other guided hunters are mine. I usually conduct only 2 hunts at once, so your hunt will get a lot of personal attention.

Check out our sheep page @ http://alaskaremote..com/dall_sheep_hunts.htm

11 Day Fall Brown or Grizzly Bear Hunts cost $11,000.00 – these hunts are exceptional as well and include most of the provisions above. Most of these hunts take place on fish streams with remote access by light weight jet boats. Check out our fall bear hunts page @ Fall Grizzly Bear Hunt - Alaska Remote Guide Service - Bull Magnet - Moose Call - Alaska Moose, Bear, Sheep Hunt

I'm a licensed Alaska Master Guide-Outfitter (#147) and pilot with 5000 plus hours of Alaska flight time. I've lived and hunted in Alaska for 32 years, own and operate my own Super Cub, and actively participate in every hunt. I will work very hard to give you a good hunt. I plan to take only 4-6 sheep hunts and 3-4 fall bear hunts for 2009, and can provide good references. Don't wait too long to contact us if these hunts interest you!!

You can check out our complete website by starting at our home page @ Trophy Hunts | Guide | Alaska | Denali Preserve | Moose | Bear | Dall | Sheep | Bull Magnet | DVD | Love, Thunder and Bull | Bull Magnet® I will be making a few minor changes and improvements in the near future, but hope you will find what is already there to be helpful.

Sincerely,

Wayne Kubat

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.