Alaska Remote Guide Service - 2009 Dall Sheep Hunts

akremote

I have excellent dates left for guided Alaska Dall Sheep hunts in August and early September of 2009. Hunts are 11 days in length counting in and out days, and include most air charter fees. We use registered guides with Wilderness First Responder training and successful hunting experience in the area, run only two hunts at once, and equip each hunt with expedition quality gear and a good spotting scope. We hunt in a sole use guide concession with excellent chances for success and trophy quality. If you are in above average shape, your chances for an above average ram is very good. Hunts cost $12,500.00. I'm offering $500.00 off to Long Range Hunting Members who book a 2009 sheep hunt before the Super Bowl - February 1st. Contact me at [email protected] for complete details and or questions or call 907-376-9568. Our dall sheep page link can be seen at Dall Sheep Hunts - Alaska Remote Guide Service - Alaska Moose, Bear, Sheep Hunt We also have some excellent fall grizzly hunts as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.