Airguns Only: Some Florida Hunting

So are you cruising around in a boat and shooting them in the vegetation and trees on the shoreline? How many do you typically get in a day?
I hunted from a boat one day, and yes you cruise the canals and watch the banks on the shore and the trees.
The next day we hunted from a golf cart on a golf course and then a drainage ditch along a major road just outside the golf course fence.
Recovered 57 iguanas but probably shot close to 80. Gators ate well those nights.
Both methods of hunting have their plus and minuses. In the boat it is hard sometimes to get a steady hold and from the golf cart the lizards seem more wary so you have to be ready and shoot quickly and accurately. All good challenges

Was down in Florida shooting some sporting clays, visiting with friends and hired a guide to take me out and hunt Iguanas with an Air Rifle.
They are invasive to Florida so there are no limits and no license required. Just observe cruelty to animal laws. Quick clean kills and carcass retrieval.
And yes some are used for eating, cook just like chicken wings, I did not get to try any though. Meat is sold to alligator farms for feed. Hides used to make wallets, purses, etc.
View attachment 545812View attachment 545813View attachment 545814View attachment 545816
I could just see those Igu
Was down in Florida shooting some sporting clays, visiting with friends and hired a guide to take me out and hunt Iguanas with an Air Rifle.
They are invasive to Florida so there are no limits and no license required. Just observe cruelty to animal laws. Quick clean kills and carcass retrieval.
And yes some are used for eating, cook just like chicken wings, I did not get to try any though. Meat is sold to alligator farms for feed. Hides used to make wallets, purses, etc.
View attachment 545812View attachment 545813View attachment 545814View attachment 545816
I can just see those iguanas cooking on our Grill!!!!!!
Not the little Hot Dog though.