Advice and best products 338 lapua

Very well I appreciate the input and the help :)

Whichever route you choose I hope you enjoy the heck out of it and know that I heartily endorse the 338 on game. It's not for everyone and there are some tradeoffs. Most people certainly don't use them as deep woods guns and truthfully I would never expect to see one there. But Gusd is obviously making it work for him and I cant imagine anything other than a faster 338 that I would rather hit a critter with. The heavy target 338 bullets kill like nothing else even a 50.
Have you shot a big 338 much? If you haven't you might find someone on here that's got one near you and play with it a little to help figure out exactly what you want especially before dumping the $4k+ that a custom mag fed Lapua will usually run. Just an idea.
I reaaaaaalllly wish I had shot a 50BMG before I got my 1st one. I went to a gun show and bought one, as I was walking out a guy saw mine and asked if I wanted to buy one he was carrying in to sell. Should have been my first clue that 50BMGs aren't for everyone. I ended up with 2 guns I hated and really couldn't use effectively even considering my unique hunting style. I can deal with the concussion of a 338......a 50? No thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.