Adjusting Nightforce Scope

Stavi300RUM

Hello! This might sound like a dumb question, but I really do need the help! I sighted in my scope (Nightforce NXS Zero Stop) and went to place the "zero" but it still turns past zero about 4 MOA even after I bottom out the clutch plate. If I set it to that setting though, I shoot 4" low at 100 yds.
Any advise on how to bring the reticle up so I can actually use my zero stop function? Need help asap cause the season opens Saturday!

Which model do you have? The Zero Stop features are a bit different on different models.

A quick call to NF tomorrow may help. NF Customer Service is 208.476.9817

It sounds like you are doing it right.
After I get my zero I turn the dial down 1.5 Moa then loosen the set screws. Then loosen the 4 screws on the ZS, turn the ZS until it touches. Tighten the 4 screws, put dial back on and set for 18.5 (since I dialed down 1.5 Moa) then tighten the set screws.
Then dial to 0, I like to have a little below zero so I don't have to fool with the ZS again.

Either way you can still hunt with it just set the dial to 0 the way it is but you will have 4 Moa below 0 rather than the 1.5 that I like to have.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts