Adjustable Front Bench Rests

Shoot me a email: [email protected] if you are in the USA.
All rests do have a waiting list

NEO-X has replaced the Standard and the Special Edition NEO Rests. Pics are on the SEB-USA site
The NEO-X

Every NEO-X will come with the 2-piece "L" shaped front bag that is adjustable for width.

NEO-X Color Options: High Polish/Raw, Black, Red, and Blue
NEO-X Two-Tone Color Options: Black with Blue oval unit, Black with Red oval unit or Black with Orange oval unit
Other front bag systems are available for an additional price.
3-Piece Bag with Delrin Bottom & Teflon Sides
1 Piece front bags: 2.25", 3", and 4"
1 Piece 5" or 6" front bags
2-Piece "L" Shaped front bag set
NEO-X Set of 3 F-Class Feet (Aluminum)

The NEO-X will be able to handle up to a 6" wide forend. It can handle guns up to 25 pounds without needing a counter-weight. It will come with a soft carry-case.

It will come with the standard length joystick (14"), and extension pieces (3" or 6" or 9") and extra short joystick will also be available on request. Weight is approximately 18 pounds (lighter than the NEO).

The base can be set with the single leg in the front toward the target or at shooter's side. The top can rotate 360 degrees and can be locked securely in a second from both sides. The elevation control can be set on the left-hand side and the single leg in the front (option #1) or at the right-hand side for the left-handed shooter (option #2) under request.

Anyone who is on the NEO list, will automatically be moved over to the NEO-X waiting list, when the change takes place.

You will not lose your place in line.
If you are on Facebook, Seb has shared some pictures already. I have been updating the SEB-USA website with some pictures.

NEO-X Videos from Sebastian:

F-Class John Unboxing and Testing The NEO-X

https://youtu.be/bBZfK9b1Vdk

https://youtu.be/TzkxxGYkfP4

The Standard NEO will be made upon request for a limited time. $1295 Shipped
The Special Edition NEO is completely phased out.
The NEO will be produced for a time until demand becomes low.

Video Reviews of MINI-X by Keith Glascock
MINI-X (Mini Base with a 4" NEO Top) W/Case
Weight 12 pounds with sand
With modified NEO top (taller side bag and side tension, radiused edges).
3-Piece F-Class front bag
The new U-Stop forend stopper.

All MINI-X's come with the 3-piece F-Class front bag, the new U-Stop (forend stopper), and the joystick.

NOTE:
The 3-piece F-Class front bag (with low spot in the center) on your rest may not be legal to use in registered NBRSA short range Benchrest competition. This discipline requires your stock to have 100 % contact with the top portion of the bag, thus the front bag must be flat.

Integral adjustable/pivotal ankle.
Available Colors:
blue, red, green, black, purple, bronze or raw color

MINI-X6 (Mini Base with a 6" NEO Top) W/Case Weight 12.5 pounds with sand.

MINI-X8 (Mini Base with an 8" NEO Top) Weight 13 pounds with sand.

Standard MINI with Carry Case-

All MAX's comes with a 3-piece front bag and the new U-Stop forend stopper.

The MAX Rest will have two options on the base:

"Standard" powder coated base from cast aluminum

"Special Edition" High polished base-aircraft grade alum alloy

JOYPOD-X

It comes in a carry case, with a joystick, one picatinny rail adapter that works with a Freeland rail or Anschutz rail, and the improved ski-feet. The JOYPOD-X weighs 19.2 ounces.

Available Colors:
blue, red, green, black, purple, bronze or raw color

WOW!!!!

PM sent. I have a couple of cast iron bald eagle slingshot rests that I'm thinking of selling.

Attachments

• D25128C2-03C5-486E-B147-1459CFF60018.jpeg
    D25128C2-03C5-486E-B147-1459CFF60018.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
I had the honor and privilege to test the new NEO X.

The craftsmanship and quality are second to none.

The portability is awesome especially if you plan on flying. It's a game changer for the traveling shooter.

The travel distance and smoothness with the joy stick are second to none. Lots of travel and smooth as butter!!

When I tested the new NEO x I didn't shoot some mouse fart gun off mine. I did load development for my 300wsm for a up coming match.......Rest is solid as a rock!

I'm not sure what the retail value of the rest is but Ernie Bishop that posted earlier can help with that.

1662901946048.png

1662901967519.png

1662901996859.png

1662902020158.png

1662902041888.png

1662902074065.png

I had the honor and privilege to test the new NEO X.

The craftsmanship and quality are second to none.

The portability is awesome especially if you plan on flying. It's a game changer for the traveling shooter.

The travel distance and smoothness with the joy stick are second to none. Lots of travel and smooth as butter!!

When I tested the new NEO x I didn't shoot some mouse fart gun off mine. I did load development for my 300wsm for a up coming match.......Rest is solid as a rock!

I'm not sure what the retail value of the rest is but Ernie Bishop that posted earlier can help with that.

View attachment 393413

View attachment 393414
View attachment 393415
View attachment 393416
View attachment 393417
View attachment 393418

Now you have me trying to figure out who you are, as I am pretty sure that NEO-X was originally received in the USA at my house 😊

I was tempted to get on the list for the new NeoX, and I'm sure that eventually I'll go that way. I'm just not sure about how well it would work on uneven ground. anyone have input on that? Maybe I'll switch which waitlist I'm on.

I was tempted to get on the list for the new NeoX, and I'm sure that eventually I'll go that way. I'm just not sure about how well it would work on uneven ground. anyone have input on that? Maybe I'll switch which waitlist I'm on.
If you look closely at the pic below you will see three bubble levels...two at the top edge and one on the base. The feet are adjustable for uneven terrain. Very seldom are shooting platforms level, including concrete.

1662908497060.png