• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Actions, Barrels and triggers

We also have some TAC 300 LA Mags coming in from Stiller. Should be here in about a week.

see bugholes.com for inventory!

Don't know how I missed this thread for so long.
Good work guys and keep the shelves stocked.
Deal in confidence with with Bugholes and ranger160, they are both stand up business men.

Have a bunch of actions coming and going out as well as barrels. Check bugholes.com for complete inventory!

if you have special requests for other actions than what we stock you may wanna give us a call and we will work to get them for you. Stiller actions only. Keep in mind that the benchrest actions aren't being made regularly so the viper, rattler etc may be difficult to get.

Should have some Magnum LA Remingtons in soon fully blueprinted and ready to build. Watch bugholes.com for inventory.

Ok lefties here is your chance. I have 4 Stiller Lonestar actions remaining. I have two SA MAG and two Long Action .308 all are left handed and if you wanna see what they look like go to the beginning of the post to see pictures of what we had before. We are going to sell these 4 actions for $650 each plus shipping. Feel free to contact myself or Greg! Contact information is on our site bugholes.com Get em while they last!

Lefties where are you? We have been asked about left handers a bunch and we have them and noone wants them especially at this price?

oh heck ya Harold and greg!!!!

Good deals on this stuff, get it while it lasts guys!!

I will take a Left handed lonestar long action 308 bolt face.

Have a good day.

Jake Vibbert