Action for 375 chey tac .?

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by timmyatnop, Mar 23, 2011.

1. timmyatnop

timmyatnop Well-Known Member

Seen 375 chey tac brass on line the other day ,and it looks nice. Thinking about another longranger , But I really don't know about custom actions and there price these days ,any idea on a good one for a fair price.?

2. lazylabs

lazylabs Well-Known Member

3. groper

groper Well-Known Member

Barnard, NZ - also comes with their excellent match trigger included, no safety tho.
    Stiller, US
    Lawton, US
    BAT, US
    These are are the main players, but there maybe others such as EDM etc but im not sure if they will sell just an action.
    They are all priced about the same, you can check their respective websites for pricing and delivery times - you might be best off finding a gunsmith or dealer that already has an action in stock or you will most likely have to wait quite a while to get one.

4. ZSteinle

ZSteinle Well-Known Member

if u build one i have 100 pcs of 375 cheytac brass (never fired) I will let go.

5. timmyatnop

timmyatnop Well-Known Member

I wana build one but iam gona have to wait a good long time, The boss says I have to many irons in the fire already ,and I better get them finished before I get to carried away.