Accuracy problems SAKO TRG 42 338 Lapua

Does anyone have any specific breaks and who makes them and times them? I am considering buy one of these rifles.

Thanks

All I've ever done (with sako factory brake) is level my action, screw the brake on til it bottoms out, then back it off just enough to also (level) square with my action. Bingo. Tighten the lock-screw.

Only time anything changes is in the event you remove it and re-level again. Point of impact (can) shift. Accuracy hasn't been effected though. Groups remain. So long as the brake isn't removed though, you're golden. I like mine.

Call "JB" the owner of Accuflite, Inc. He is a PA gunsmith specializing in Sakos.

Near ---makes a great brake and scope mounts. l can comfirm this because l use them. check internet for ordering.

Not trying to change the subject or gun but I'm desperately looking for info im trying to load for a 85 finlight 7mm rem mag and factory is 2.5 at 100 best I've gotten is 1.5 with loading I was expecting 1 with factory and getting it to half with load development as I have gotten sub 1/4 in other cheap rifles I have went through the entire gun torque everything correctly and changed the scope and mounts do they just not shoot? My last thought is that they have tearable barrel harmonics and cannot handle normal velocities I had a 300 win mag that shot 6-in groups at 100 with all factory ammo I sent that one back I have some very light loads loaded for testing to confirm my theory but then there's no point in buying a Magnum if it can't handle Magnum velocities I have all but given up on Sako it's not the shooter I have a good shooter shoot for me every time I develop and all of my savages shoot half MOA or better with load development rugers half MOA or better iv not seen one shoot good yet I've also tried different bullets different weights different powders different primers as well as different brass