• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accumark MarkV 300 wby mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRHUNTER1320

Up for sale is a 300 wby mag Accumark. Great condition. Rarely used. it has a Millett LRS-1 iluminated attached, HS precision stock. Scope has never seen the range. Gun has only been shot a handfull of times. Yea its a magnum and I am not fond of the recoil. Its a 97 USA model bought new in 99 by a friend for his son who passed in a car accident and has been stored for years and stored properly cause its clean clean clean. No brake. I can email pics.

Have an FFL dealer local to help transfer and ship but never sold a gun like this before so have some patience. Learning process. I have had them brought in and transfered but not out. Guess we just need your FFL guys # to send to him. Send me a PM for with contact info, I prefer to speak on the phone. I am in NC and ready to sell. Asking $1600 with a little negotiaion room. Thanks for looking. Zeke.:)

Bump for some more views. Need to sell. Will seperate gun and scope if you desire. Make offer. Must go. Negotiable.

Zeke

HERES A PIC:

a83fbbf6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.