Accubond or Swift Scirocco?

No I wasnt talking about the A-Frame,just the scirocco bullets.The sciroccos are listed for deer size game and can easily accomidate any elk size without any question.Its a very stout bullet.

Depends on shot placement - I was on a hunt in B.C. with Bill Hober and he shot an elk and a moose with Scirocco during a field test hunt - both died quick. A-Frames would have done a good job too, and a few others I could think of. Might be cautious about slotting bullets too tightly - some of the talk is marketing. If you have two bullet lines and you want to sell a lot of bullets you market one to deer hunters and one to bigger game. Ballistic tips and Partitions, Scirocco and A-Frame, Matchkings and GameKings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

YIKES!!!!

The Swift bullet copper fouls much worse than the Accubond bullet. Also, in the 7mm 154g verisions, I get much better accuracy with the 154g Hornady Interbond than the 150g Swift Sir.

I did have great success with shots with the Swift S. and also on the 154g Interbond bullets on does.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice whitetails BTW Jon!!Looks like you had an awesome year of hunting.You must live in Eastern Washington?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. That was a nice year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I currently live in the Seattle area, but those deer were taken "back on the ranch..." in Montana (southern central, north of Red Lodge).

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.