AB Suppressor BOGO

QuietTexan

I didn't know about this until after I bought so thought I'd pass along. Going to be a real trip seeing if this (AFAIK novel) threaded baffle design works as intended or becomes a nightmare of wax, carbon, and crud. But I'm willing to try it out for them given the low price of FREE:

BOGO DEAL
November 1st-30th Purchase ANY AB Suppressor and get a LittleBird FREE!

No cap on how many Little Birds one can earn. Example buy five AB Suppressors in November, You can receive five free Little birds.

Eligibility procedures:

Any Form 4s started on an AB Suppressor between November 1st- November 30, 2023, are eligible to receive a Free Little Bird.

Submit form below before December 7th, 2023. Include a copy of your invoice and form 4 dated between November 1st - November 30th, 2023.

The recipient is responsible for tax stamps and transfer fees.

AB Suppressor will send the Little Bird to the Class 3/ NFA Dealer of your choice (as long as the dealer is willing to accept the transfer).

I have used the Raptor for about 3 years now and highly recommend AB suppressors. They are very quiet and the end cap is changeable. 30 Cal can with 5.56 end cap is helpful with the noise level when using it on my .223 rifles that I hunt with at night.
Obviously right now it's a great way to get a 22LR can for free. If interested in this deal, I would give Eric a call at JEP Firearms in Axtell TX. Might have to leave a message, but it's worth it to talk to him.

Another +1 for AB. Have a couple 30 cal Raptors, and one more in the "cue" for my 338's. Very happy with them so far.