A shout out to the king of the 6.5’s

Recarga22

Well

Before I reveal the name of the king I just want to say that I recently I made the jump to the 6.5 Creedmoor train very good design easy to load.

25 years ago when the 270 Win was THE big boy.
I save my hard earned money and was looking for a used 270 win so I went to my local pawn shop and asked if they had a 270 and the sells fella said " well no but I got this, is similar to a 270 "

it was CZ chamber in 6.5x55
Since that time I became hooked with this lethal long bullet. I now have two Swedish mouser and 3 modern rifle my old CZ and two Howa. This 130 year old cartridge is still going strong and still my favorite caliber it can be a little tricky to load and find it's sweet spot due to its Long throat to accommodate the 160gr bullet.

I finally managed to burn out one of my howa's barrel so it's the perfect candidate to convert it to AI chamber.

Even though I jumped into the trend of the Creedmoor/ Lapua I am still a 55 fan. If y'all want something that would shoot flat with virtually no recoil give it a chance to the Swede

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.