A little info on the Thompson/Center rifles won in the recent raffle

ss7mm

First of all I'd like to thank Mark Laney from TC for donating the 2 rifles for our recent raffle. Dealing with Mark and TC was a first class trip all the way. Mark went out of his way to help us make this all happen.

We are going to try and get the 2 winners to do a write up after they have had the guns for a little bit but I thought I put up just a little info about the guns just to rib those of us that didn't quite buy enough chances to be one of the lucky winners.

Mark had the rifles hand picked and tested because he knew they were going to winners interested in precision long range shooting.

This is a little tidbit from one of his emails concerning the rifles for the winners.

The rifles come with a target that includes the serial # of the rifle the load used when tested and all the info on the group shot. All Icon rifles are certified moa @ 100 yards. We have a acoustic targeting system that every Icon is shot in. This system generates a target that goes in the box with the rifle and the targeting info goes in a data base. So 5 years from now if you wanted to know what an Icon rifle shot when it left the factory you could call in to T/C with the serial # and we can tell you the group size and ammo used, we could print a target and send it to you.

Oh, by the way, Mark also stated that both guns shot in the .2s at 100 yards.:)

In another day or so I'll be getting up a complete list of all prizes donated and the great vendors that donated them.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.