A Hero!!!

PFC Bradley Manning should be given a death sentence. With all the talk about guys like Powers, Winters Freeman, Basilone, etc., remember, these are exactly the kinds of guys (albeit of today's generation of soldiers) whom he so casually put at risk.

As for Hanoi Jane, no problem at all there. Should'a been charged, tried and convicted decades ago. Instead, she goes on Oprah and makes millions.

I participated in that rhubarb. I flew Helicopter gunships. For a long time I had major problems with Hanoi Jane. I have since outgrown that. She has had to deal with her image for her whole life. She knows how we feel. I don't have any hard feelings toward her but rather her picture in the urinal at my home. I,m glad I don't have to deal with the thoughts she deals with daily. I am at peace with myself she isn't. The price she has paid has been hard to bear I'm sure and she deserves all of it.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.