A friend sent this to us

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
1702225495512.jpeg

Something else they were not...
Uneducated back woods hicks.
Ignorant country pumpkins.

Nor were they criminals, anarchists, communists, panderers, or pedophiles, liars, or career politicians. Unlike some folks holding office today.
It's not 4th of July, but think for a minute, about the people who wrote the Declaration of Independence. They wrote and signed their own death warrants. And then sent it to the King of England! I don't think for one minute, ANYBODY in governmental office, today, at any level, have either the convictions, nor fortitude, to do the same.
God Bless America.

Just a little PSA, create a burner email account if you buy one of these type shirts from one of those type websites. They will sell your email address and you will get a metric ton of spam emails from places that you never even heard of.

I bought this shirt off a similar site, within a week, I was receiving 30-50 spam emails a day. It got so bad, If you weren't in my contact list, your email went directly to spam.

Those are generally created by someone in another country, China, and they have a screener here make them in bulk. They are poor quality, fade quickly or impossible to get wrinkle free. You can see the t-shirt in the OP is photpshopped. They create a ton different designs, use that as a stock photo/base and they don't care about accuracy of the image, just the slogan or quote.

Find a local screener and have them make you a period correct image with the slogan, it's not trademarked or even licensed. It's someone capitalizing on our mentality/beliefs.
IMG_2417.png