A couple of ways to look at things

Discussion in 'Humor' started by royinidaho, Mar 4, 2008.

1. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken woman swigging her drink, as she sat alone at a nearby table.My wife asks, 'Do you know her?''Yes,' I sighed. 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she started drinking right after we split up those manyyears ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'My God!' says my wife. 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'So you see, there really are two ways to look at everything

2. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

Isin't it ironic how women see things differantly than men. I ran accross an ex girlfirned a few months back while at a big party , she was always very attractive and well she now has some realy nice man made breast (wasen't bad before) make close to 6 digits income a year has a nice house and car as well as a boat !! and she still ain't married. Now the job she has is a stripper at a high end club in New Orleans ,

so automaticly my wife ask what the hell was I thinking dating such a skank !!

my best frined ask what the hell was I thinking breaking up with her.!!

3. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Hey James,

What's the age bracket for this lady.

I'm actively searching for a daughter-in-law. This one sounds like a fit.;)

As is said on the for sale threads or a huntin' story.

We need pics.:rolleyes: