• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED $900 338 Edge

dgarrett

Savage 112 338 Edge. Has 30 inch McGowan Barrel 1 inch at muzzle. JE Break installed. Tactical stock with pillars and bedded. Has 16oz of mercury in butt of stock. Have a single shot follower ( not installed) Has a Rifle Basics Trigger. Has less then 100 rounds down the pipe.. Shots the 300 grain Bergers at 3008fps... Is a 1/2 inch rifle. Will send purchaser all load info.. $900.... Thanks Dave

I would like to see pics. Is it stagger or center feed? Flat or round rear?

send me your email addy... for some reason I couldn't upload pics to this ad... Dave

I also have a 338 Edge built on a Savage 112 BT-S competition single shot action... This rifle was barreled bedded and trigger work done by McGowan... Has the savage palma type laminated stock with adjustable check rest, bedded , trigger worked over, muzzle break and 20moa nightforce 2 peice bases. oversize bolt handle... This rifle started life as Savages 1000 yard 300 win mag... $1500 firm... Dave

I WILL buy it .. However it needs to be right hand and in decent shape. PM sent

Recent Posts