• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7wsm and Zeiss Mildot

Brad from ND

I've got a Winchester 70 Coyote in 7wsm for sale. It is the stainless model that originally came with a brown laminate stock. I put it in an HS Precision stock, bedded it and installed a Limbsaver pad. I had RWS on Snipershide make a muzzlebrake for me and had my gunsmith thread the barrel 5/8-24 and make a thread protector. The brake is very effective but comes with a loud price. Also has a Tac Ops stock pack. Gun weighs 10.8 lbs without the bipod. Barrel is 24 inches.

Also included is a Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 with target turrets and Mildot reticle. Glass is clear and super bright. It sits in Burris XTR rings and EGW 20 moa rail.

I have 527 Berger 168 VLD hunting bullets and dies, shell holder that will be available. All bullets are from the same lot. These are this guns favorite bullet. I have shot several 1/2 inch groups at 200 yards with most being right around an inch to 1.25 inches.

*Bipod is NOT included*

Willing to split up but only after the rifle sells.

I have a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 Z-plex with target turrets that I could swap out if you would rather have that scope instead. It does have ring marks from not having the rings quite tight enough on my 300 RUM.

Package Price- $1700 for rifle, 6.5-20x50 scope, rings and rail, and stock pack

Package Price- $1400 for rifle, 4.5-14x50 scope, rings and rail, and stock pack

Rifle only- $850 with rail

Scope- $925

Stock Pack- $35

Berger Bullets, dies and shell holder- $200

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00777.jpg