7PRC Brass

staghunter

Has anyone successfully took 300PRC brass down to 7PRC. I'm going to try it. Going to anneal the brass down a little further first. And was thinking of going ahead and cutting it down some before putting through the press. Any thoughts.

Has anyone successfully took 300PRC brass down to 7PRC. I'm going to try it. Going to anneal the brass down a little further first. And was thinking of going ahead and cutting it down some before putting through the press. Any thoughts.
How bad do you need 7prc brass?

I wouldnt anneal first, your liable to crush the body of the brass.
I've made alot of 20VT brass from 223 and 17 Badger from 30 carbine I anneal after the last step right before I run them through a FL die.
With the right forming dies and a small chop saw, and willing to neck turn your can make about any brass you want as long as you start with the same parent case

Recent Posts