• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Ultra Mag. For Sale

alexkeyser

I have a Remington 700 CDL in 7 ultra mag. for sale. This gun is in absolute new condition. I purchased this rifle new and unfired a couple of months ago here on LRH. I received the firearm and I was shocked at how clean and tight it was. I had the trigger to 2 lbs. and mounted a scope and went shooting. The rifle shot well for a factory rig. I easily put 3 shots into a 3/4 inch group several times at 102yds. from a bench. The load I was using was a load I use in my 7 ultra sendero, as well as my father and brothers 7 ultra's. It is 94gr. of H-1000 under a 160gr. accubond. I put 25 rds. through her so far. I had no intention on using the rifle as is, Iwas going to hang on to it for a future build but it sure shoots good! Unfortunatly or I suspose fortunatly, I have to part with this rifle along with three barrels and a pile of other items I have collected due to the baby I now have on the way! The rifle comes with Leupold bases and rings(1") and does not include the scope. I am asking $600 + shipping.

3-14-11003.jpg

3-14-11001.jpg

3-14-11002.jpg

Last edited:
I am open to offers. I do not wish to trade, just make an offer, you will not offend me. I really need to get rid of alot of stuff I don't need including this rifle.

I know the feeling sold alot of nice rifles to pay for up coming birth of my children. I commend you. If I hadn't had a Remington 700 BDL rechambered to 7-RUM I know if my aunt had you know what she'd be my uncle Well enough Bull Crap I am also inquiring about the barrels you mentioned? PM me, Good Luck. Lou