• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm PRC

It's out there in the wild. Saw these on the shelf the other day.

62E1FFC6-90D4-4D2B-A362-7BF8FD114FDF.jpeg

Have been looking for 7 prc ammo for months. Have a rifle getting built myself. Hoping to get some load work up for an upcoming moose hunt in Yukon.

I think that the more of us that purchase rifles built in 7PRC right now, the higher the demand for ammo and brass is going to become before any manufacturers are going to be interested in producing high quality volumes of it, just like the 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5PRC were, when they were introduced into the market. If you're like me and purchased a 7PRC already, don't expect to have anything available to reload or shoot for a decent price until sometime late this coming fall, or later, unless you are prepared to pay high-jacked prices for it. I've already seen it for sale on the internet for $123.50 including $14.50 shipping, for 20 round boxes. I prefer to let the guy sell it in a few years for $40 a box or less.
Too bad we all can't think like that and do away with these scalpers!

Gone Ballistic, I couldn't agree more. Sad part is that I'm considering that stupid inflated price. Want to use my new 7mm prc this fall for a hunt.

Gone Ballistic, I couldn't agree more. Sad part is that I'm considering that stupid inflated price. Want to use my new 7mm prc this fall for a hunt.
I know what you mean. I've been staring at mine, after I added a Area 419 Hellfire muzzle brake and new Nightforce scope as I offered over $120 for two 20 round boxes of once-fired empties on Gunbroker. com .They ended up going for over $200 something! Now if you had a huge source of loaded ammo, you could shoot it and sell the empties for twice what you paid and double up again. I refuse to pay that much money just for the principal of it! I dislike scalpers as much as "let's go Brandon" in the White House!

I'm actually seeing more of it than expected, I have a rifle being built but it won't be done for 6-7 months. I did snagged some ammo and dies, I've had three opportunities at ammo, just bought once trying to spread it around. Hopefully Lapua and others join in soon.

Just a heads up that grafs.com is allowing pre orders on Hornady 7mm PRC Brass. No delivery estimates given or anything of value, just sit and wait.

Just a heads up that grafs.com is allowing pre orders on Hornady 7mm PRC Brass. No delivery estimates given or anything of value, just sit and wait.

I ordered a couple of boxes 2 months ago. I'll let you know how that works out.