• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Mag Precision Longrange Package

bobdds15

Sold 7mm Mag Precision Longrange Package

Remington 700 7mm Rem Mag/Husquema scope complete longrange package. Includes the rifle a blue printed action, Schillen Trigger, Brux 28" 1-8 twist Sendero Contour Barrel, HS Precision skim bedded stock with aftermarket adjustable cheek, ScoreHigh tactical muzzle brake. The scope is the well known Husquema and includes three turrets tuned to the current load in the rifle. Round count on the barrel is 450. The brake is side and up ported to keep the dust cloud out of the sight picture. In addition I am including the package the entire ammo set up. That includes the Redding competition dies, 200 loaded rounds of ammo that match the turrets, about 200 pieces of fired brass, about 800 Berger Vld 168 g competition bullets, about half are hunting style the balance strictly target. 1200 Federal Magnum primers, 8 lbs of Retumbo powder. package does not include the pictured bipod or sling. Rifle has been used as the photos should show. I am on the second barrel, got about 1300 less than moa shots through the previous. This is a package ready to go for the novice or experienced long range hunter. Rifle with these loads is a less than moa performer. Last week cold bore 1st shot 925 yd antelope, plus a second cold bore 1st shot 790 yd antelope. I will include the load data and other data on the package. I will post photos at this link please PM any questions. Value of package is over 4200$ will sell for 3200$ plus shipping to your FFL. I will accept Paypal with plus 3% cashiers check or money order. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Pics posted to help out.....

PA050079.JPG

PA050080.JPG

PA050081.JPG

PA050082.JPG

PA050083.JPG

PA050084.JPG

Hey thanks, I was just trying to get them posted. moving to photobucket. appreciate it.

Where are you located? It sounds like you've had a lot of fun with a good rifle, how long have you had the package? With the loads you have worked up, what are some representative group sizes?

Thanks
Matt

Hi, I am located in Arizona, shot the antelope in wyoming though, I grew up in the Lovell area. Had lots of fun with this rifle. It started life as a long range hunter from Gunwerkes. I have since changed barrel, trigger, stock and blueprint. The scope is obviously theirs. I have not shot groups with it for a couple of years but in the load work up it shot half minute groups with the load that I settled on. That load is essentially the load from Gunwerkes with only adjustments to OAL for the chambe on the rebarrel. I am loading just off the lands. I getting out of the 7 mag simply because I dont really shoot anything any more that requires this much rifle. I am concentrating on the 6.5 and 6mm calibers. I compete f class with those as well has have some hunting rifles developed. Thanks for the interest and help. We would know some common folks in the Jackson area, I worked as a guide for many years for dude ranches in the Moran area. I was with Heart 6 years ago and more recently with Triangle C,

Thanks for the info and I'm sure we do know a few folks in the area. I started off working on Colter Bay in 1985 and have been here ever since. Fantastic package. I'm mostly on my way with a seven mag set up; shooting the 168 grain VLD's. I'll pass the word along on your rifle and goodies and see what happens.

Good luck and take care!
Matt

PS I'll send you a PM in a bit

Last edited:
Hey I'm from Casper and I'm in college right now and I'm looking for a great long range hunting rifle. I have a question though what is the info for your turrets? Like what elevation and temperature? Also would you be willing to negotiate at all?

Bump for a Great Package! Come on guys... yeah it's some coin upfront but look at what you're getting! I almost bought it just for the components.

Matt