7mm Blaser Mag experience?

So I purchased a magpul aics Magnum magazine and it looks like it will work with the 7mm blaser. I don't have any dies to load any dummy rounds yet but the brass slips down in the mag just fine. Also tried with steel AICS branded magazine and it also seemed to work fine. Now just have to get this gun done and see if these magazines feed.

If it will work with a 7mm Rem Mag then it will also work for the Blaser mag...one just has a belt to hold everything together since it creates such awesomeness...

Alright guys. My Defiance action will be done WAY ahead of schedule in the next 2 weeks so now I need a reamer. Does anyone have a reamer they would lend me, rent me, or suggestions on the best place to get a reamer for the 7mm Blaser Magnum? I see PTG has one for around $160. Any other options and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I recently got a 7 mm Blaser CIP reamer from PTG, I think they do have them in stock and can ship without delay, but as Predator 22 mention I also had my share of grief dealing with PTG, mainly communication. Next time I need reamer I will try Dave Mason. Gunnar

Hi Rogue,
Sorry if I missed the info, but who made your reamer for the 7mm Blaser Rogue Magnum? Would you mind sharing the reamer print? Did you go with a 40* shoulder?
Also, can you please post a picture of your round? I like what you did with this round!
Regards,
Gerhard V

Hi Rogue,
Thanks for the info! Is that a Rogue vs standard Blaser Magnum on the photo?
I really like the design of this case: good neck length, modern shoulder angle and thicker powder column. Yours might be even better!

Does anyone want to help me with this reamer print? Got this from JGS and want to know what throat I should ask for. I want to shoot the 175 berger EOL and maybe the 195 berger EOL. I just want to get this right. Reamer print is attached.

IMG_3012.PNG