7mag/Matrix 168 Reload

sendero72

Hoping someone may have a load for the 168 Matrix for a 7mm mag. I have a Hart with a 9 twist. Any info would help.

Thanks!

69.3 grains of H1000 for my mild load and 70.4 grains H1000 for a little more punch. Both loaded to just touching the lands. In my 28 inch barrel both of these loads are deadly accurate the best I have done to date is 10 rounds into one ragged hole at 100 yards that I could cover with the point of my index finger and not go through the hole. Also as of yesterday we shot a nice 3 inch group at 830 yards so these matrix bullets can go the distance too. I use cci 200 primers and they only deviate 6 fps, one runs 3040 fps and the other is 3134 fps. As always start low at work up.

Goodluck, Jason

69.3 grains of H1000 for my mild load and 70.4 grains H1000 for a little more punch. Both loaded to just touching the lands. In my 28 inch barrel both of these loads are deadly accurate the best I have done to date is 10 rounds into one ragged hole at 100 yards that I could cover with the point of my index finger and not go through the hole. Also as of yesterday we shot a nice 3 inch group at 830 yards so these matrix bullets can go the distance too. I use cci 200 primers and they only deviate 6 fps, one runs 3040 fps and the other is 3134 fps. As always start low at work up.

Goodluck, Jason

What BC are you using at long range with the matrix?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.