700 SENDERO vs. 700 P vs. FN PBR

huntokanogan

What is peoples opinion of the FN PBR rifle chambered in the 300WSM with a 24" BBL? @ over 9lbs. it seems a little heavy. Has anybody shot one? I'm curious how it stacks up against the sendero (granted the Sendero doesn't come in 300WSM). Whats your take on it?

I am looking for a hunting rifle in a 30 cal magnum. Preferably 300WSM. and something that can be shot freehand. Out to 400 yards or so would a 22" barrel be okay?

I like the Sendero a lot but it is a little bulky as well. The 700P only comes in 300WSM in the 20" barrel version correct?

I did look at the rem. model 7 whitetail with a 22" fluted barrel in 300WSM and kind of liked that. What do you guys think?

What do you think about that Savage Weather warrior model 16 in a 300WSM?

Anyone know of a good place to get barreled actions? remington 700s?

Let me know what you guys think

Look at the Tikka T3. I've got one in .270 and it is a tack driver. 2 friends have them in 300wsm and say the same thing.

a version of the sendero came in both 7mmrsuam, and 300 rsaum. i had a winchester laredo which is similar to the fn.in 7mmrm very good . reminngton sendero or p very good.

I have that rifle. I got it from CDNN when FN moved their plant added a used Mcmillan classic stock and horus scope I love it. I wanted a controled round feed action for ever and I am never going to part with this rifle. I have it shooting 1 1/2 groups at 200 yards now but have not worked the load all winter.
0035.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.