• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

700 CDL 25-06

therifleman556

Here's my ADD kicking in again. I've got a lot of overlap in my calibers so I'm considering trading this one off. 24" barrel, recoil lug is bedded. Less than 60 rounds thru it. Has some handling marks, it ain't a safe queen. The scope is not included unless I get a great offer on it.

I'm looking for something smaller: 17 Hornet, 222, 223, 204, 6x45... Run it by me, but I'd like something varmint class.

KIMG0730.JPG
KIMG0733.JPG
KIMG0732.JPG
KIMG0731.JPG

Just a thought, but if one of you talented gentlemen had a nice 22 or 6mm blank I'd like to discuss possibly trading the 700 for having a new tube put on the 788 I've got listed....

Here's my ADD kicking in again. I've got a lot of overlap in my calibers so I'm considering trading this one off. 24" barrel, recoil lug is bedded. Less than 60 rounds thru it. Has some handling marks, it ain't a safe queen. The scope is not included unless I get a great offer on it.

I'm looking for something smaller: 17 Hornet, 222, 223, 204, 6x45... Run it by me, but I'd like something varmint class.

View attachment 129613 View attachment 129614 View attachment 129615 View attachment 129616
I've got the perfect 204 for you when you sell this :)

I saw that, and it's gorgeous. Might be on the heavy side for my needs but dang. If you get to feeling generous hit me up and I'll leave that Elite Tactical on there and send you the whole works along with the ~800 25 caliber bullets I've accumulated.

Just placed an order for a new Howa 223 so no need for another varmint rig but I'll hear any trade offers until this weekend when I'll likely do a deal locally