• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700, 300RUM, Lilja, VX3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

taco270

I recently bought it used here with about 150 down the tube. Took it to the range twice to sight it in and play around a little, only fired 10 rounds. Looks like I won't be able to take it on the hunt this fall I planned on and have no use for it in this area.

300 RUM on a blueprinted 700 action, 27", #5, 1:10 twist fluted Lilja barrel. Holland muzzle brake, Holland recoil lug, Jewell trigger, Callahan Obendorf bottom metal, Wyatts extended magazine, Greybull Precision stock painted GAP camo, bedded. Bolt fluted by Kampfeld, PT&G speed lok firing pin assembly, Badger Ordinance 20 MOA rail, Burris XTR low rings, Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50mm long range. Action, barrel and brake cerekoted except in the flutes.

Shipped and insured for $2750 firm, bipod not included

I only know it was done by a smith in Oregon.

With the 10 factory rounds I fired I don't have a good idea of accuracy, though it was sub MOA, but previous owner had 200 Accubond handloads under .5 MOA out to 600 yards.

Nice looking gun. Do you know the weight? Would you consider selling without scope?

Status
Not open for further replies.