7 wsm load suggestions/ berger& accubond

ronnie1972

hello, i am new to this forum but have been looking at it for a longtime
i am having jim see/center shot rifles build me a new gun. it will be a 7wsm with a 24" barrel in a 1and 9 twist
what i am looking for is some load data hel, i will be sgooting 160gr accubond or the 168gr vld depending on accuracy. the gun will mainly used for deer size animals,but i am going moose hunting,and have an elk hunt planned as well.
so i would like someone share their loads with me if possible..
the type of bullet,powdercharge,type of brass and what kind of velocity r u getting
thank you
sorry for the long post, just trying to get all my ducks in a row before the gun is finished

Hi Ronnie, first, great choice of calibers. My 7mmWSM, 9 twist Broughton likes the Beger, 180VLD hunting bullet touching the lands. The Hornady 162 Amax is very good too. I didn't want to burn my barrel up with load development. I found 62.0 gr. H4831sc is great with both bullets. I think H1000, RE-22 work well also. i have not tried the accubond but i bet it will be great as well. keep us posted, good luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.