7 stw

swiper

thanks guys for all your info for 7stw loads. just got my first stw in 700 rem sendero after wanting one for years . shot it last week for first time. IMR4350 with 140 game king CCI 250 and H1000 with 140 game king 250 CCI . the Sendreo liked both loads . looks like I can step up some next time . Also going try and find some reloader 25 . my local shop is out right now but I will find some some soon . Looks like thats one of the best powers.. PS can't keep a good man down . THANKS AGAIN SWIPER .:)

good to hear you are having luck with your rifle.:D

As to rl25, it's been my go to powder for the stw since it came out. I bought a keg of the powder for my stw before I even fired a shot after I saw some of the early data. I was using 7828 or rl22 before that; both work but are a bit fast burning for the cartridge.

Also looks like I'm using the wrong primer . gotta start looking for Fed.215 . Around these parts of N.C. you are lucky to find a primer let a loan being picky about brand.lolgun)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.