• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 SAUM

fletcher

I'm looking for some 7 saum brass. I realize this is a unicorn and will probably not find it, but no guts no glory! If you got something used or new let me know. Would like to have Lapua or Norma or?

Thanks for your time….Tom aka Fletcher

Dang, I saw a good price on nosler 300 saum brass I was going to link to you but it expired. It was on KSL classifieds here in Utah but the guy was willing to ship. It was there for quite a while, so I think it just expired. I almost bought it just for this purpose but lollygagged on it. https://classifieds.ksl.com/search/Hunting-and-Fishing/Reloading-Supplies

Sorry, this might be more annoying than helpful, but it's not the first time I've seen a decent price on new 300 saum brass and if I needed brass that's what I'd be looking for right now.

As far as brands go I have ADG which is great but I kinda wish I'd kept the nosler I had so I could build a higher-punching load, the ADG (gunwerks headstamp) is on the soft side which is great for neck longevity but I get ejector marks and loose primers if I throttle it much at all. Pros and cons. If you were looking for advice.

You're not a problem Jake. This is just more information to digest which is what we do. Thank you very much for chiming in. And if you run into any 7 SAUM let me know….

Tom